当前位置: 亚搏手机版APP>>在校学习>>签证服务 Visa>>正文
签证服务 Visa


2016年07月16日 09:26  点击:[]






According to Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China , when registered items of a foreign residence permit (including name, sex, date of birth, reason for residence and duration of residence of the holder, date and place of issuance, passport number or other international travel documents number) has changed, the holder shall, within 10 days from the date of change, apply to the exit/entry administration of public security organ for going through the formalities for alteration.

If the items of your foreign residence permit is changed ( e.g. if you have got a new passport as the old one expired), Please make sure come to International Students’ Office in 5 work days after the issue date of your new passport.